Disclaimer: The topic of suicide is discussed during this episode. The following resources are available to you 24/7 if listening to this podcast triggers any negative thoughts or emotions. The National Suicide Helpline is 800-273-8255; the crisis text line is can be reached at TALK to 741-741; and more resources can be found HERE. Please know that you are worthy, loved, and enough!
On this episode of the You Inspire Me Podcast, Hope interviews Mrs. Jade Adler Argueta – a friend, sister in Christ, and one of the most positive lights Hope has the blessing to know. Jade shares her inspiration be a U.S. Army Engineer Officer, including some of her professional goals which include doing her best at every opportunity provided to her. She shares the inspiration of her parents with us, and a special shout to Mrs. Joni Adler and the role model of a wife, mother, and sister in Christ she is! Jade also talks about her brother’s suicide and how her family relied on their faith to make it through that time and to, now, spread the message: Be Kind.
- Jade is now a U.S. Army Engineer Officer after completing her undergraduate degree at the United States Military Academy.
- Her husband is also an Army Officer, this makes them a dual-military couple.
- Jade’s greatest inspirations are her parents, Mark and Joni Adler, both of whom taken on the message of kindness since Reid’s death.
- To finish the episode, Jade leaves us with her favorite Bible verse, 2 Timothy 1:7 (NKJV) which reads, “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/you-inspire-me-podcast/id1543489925
Connect with the You Inspire Me Podcast:
Sponsors for this Episode:
This is episode is sponsored by our Platinum Sponsors!
- AbbyKate Home. AbbyKate Home is a family owned business that loves sharing with you their latest home decor creations! I think Parker and I have at least 5 of her pillows (maybe 6?) and I have gifted more than I remember to friends and family! Check them out at their website, their Etsy store, Facebook, or Instagram (@pillows.by.abbykate) to see previous designs or start YOUR OWN CUSTOM DESIGN TODAY!
- Lizabeth Rose Photography. Lizabeth Rose Photography is operated by Chriztine Campbell, wife, mother, and photographer serving Central Ohio and beyond. Chriztine says that her “goal and promise is to capture more than just the image, but to share your story through the art of photography. I am here to make your special moments come to life and last a lifetime.” You can check out Chriztine’s BEAUTIFUL work to see if she is the right fit for your next photo shoot, event, or special moment on her website, Facebook, and Instagram. Chriztine also partners in a specialty wedding photography business called At The Altar Photo, check out their Instagram!
- Vanilla and Spruce. Vanilla and Spruce, gifts and services is a one-stop shop for wellness coaching and inspirational keepsakes. Kate Graffeo, the creator of Vanilla and Spruce is passionate in helping individuals sustain wellness to embrace their identity, express themselves authentically, and live life to the fullest of their ability. Devoted to inspiring the best version of ourselves, Kate has designed handmade gifts in her shop with a goal toward safe, non-toxic ingredients and materials that create a comfortable atmosphere for our introverted parts as well. Are you feeling stuck, overwhelmed, or just curious to know what makes you individually unique? Explore her website, Facebook, and Instagram to see if you might be a good fit, or drop into the gift shop to pick out a gift for yourself or a friend.
*Disclaimer: the views and beliefs expressed in this podcast do not reflect the views or beliefs of the U.S. Army or U.S. government.
2 thoughts on “Episode 5: A Spirit of Power and of Love and of Sound Mind with Jade Adler Argueta”
I love the Adler family! The young mom that Joni helped was from a program I run!! What an amazing family!
Thank you, I needed this. I’m friends with Joni. She is truly an inspiration to me. Her family is truly amazing.