Disclaimer: The topics of mental health and suicidal ideation are discussed during this episode. The following resources are available to you 24/7 if listening to this podcast triggers any negative thoughts or emotions. The National Suicide Helpline is 800-273-8255; the crisis text line is can be reached at TALK to 741-741; and more resources can be found HERE. Please know that you are worthy, loved, and enough!
On this episode of the You Inspire Me Podcast, Hope interviews Mrs. Chriztine Campbell. Chriztine is a wife, mother, and a very talented photographer. She says, ” inspiration, to me, is that inside yourself,” and her greatest inspiration is her father. Chriztine is also inspired by other photographers who she has looked to on her own photography journey, and she encourages others to find their role models and inspirations.
GIVEAWAY (running from 9:00 a.m. EST 2/10/2021 – midnight 2/16/2021)
The You Inspire Me Podcast is partnering with Lizabeth Rose Boudoir to present one listener with a free boudoir session! *Winner can use the session for their self or gift it to a loved one!* Follow the instructions below to enter:
- Like/Follow @youinspiremepodcast and @lizabethrosephotography on Instagram and Facebook
- Subscribe to the You Inspire Me Podcast on our website, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher
- Like and leave a message of how Chriztine inspires you after listening to her episode in the giveaway post on Instagram or Facebook on either @youinspiremepodcast and @lizabethrosephotography
- BONUS ENTRIES:
a. For THREE bonus entries, head over to Apple Podcasts and leave a 5-star rating and leave a review of why YOU love the You Inspire Me Podcast
b. Share our giveaway posts and tag both of us in your stories
c. Tag a friend in the comments who would enjoy the podcast and/or love Lizabeth Rose Photography (every tag = 1 entry)
- I played in the marching band with Chriztine in… 2011!!! TEN YEARS AGO! She played alto saxophone and I was in the drumline playing Bass 1
- She shared about her struggles with pregnancy and the loss of her daughter, Eisley Rayne. Despite the hardships, Chriztine and Jake have the most beautiful almost-three-year-old!
- Her battle with mental illness, including anxiety and depression, is something Chriztine embraces and advocates for others. Her strength inspires others, especially me!
- Chriztine encourages other stay-at-home moms to find a group of moms and hold onto that community.
- She reminds us that we “need the hard stuff to get out on top”
- Chriztine’s favorite quote comes from her dad who always told her as a kid, “pressure makes diamonds.”
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/you-inspire-me-podcast/id1543489925
Connect with the You Inspire Me Podcast:
Sponsors for this Episode:
This is episode is sponsored by our Platinum Sponsors!
- AbbyKate Home. AbbyKate Home is a family owned business that loves sharing with you their latest home decor creations! I think Parker and I have at least 5 of her pillows (maybe 6?) and I have gifted more than I remember to friends and family! Check them out at their website, their Etsy store, Facebook, or Instagram (@pillows.by.abbykate) to see previous designs or start YOUR OWN CUSTOM DESIGN TODAY!
- Lizabeth Rose Photography. Lizabeth Rose Photography is operated by Chriztine Campbell, wife, mother, and photographer serving Central Ohio and beyond. Chriztine says that her “goal and promise is to capture more than just the image, but to share your story through the art of photography. I am here to make your special moments come to life and last a lifetime.” You can check out Chriztine’s BEAUTIFUL work to see if she is the right fit for your next photo shoot, event, or special moment on her website, Facebook, and Instagram. Chriztine also partners in a specialty wedding photography business called At The Altar Photo, check out their Instagram!
- Vanilla and Spruce. Vanilla and Spruce, gifts and services is a one-stop shop for wellness coaching and inspirational keepsakes. Kate Graffeo, the creator of Vanilla and Spruce is passionate in helping individuals sustain wellness to embrace their identity, express themselves authentically, and live life to the fullest of their ability. Devoted to inspiring the best version of ourselves, Kate has designed handmade gifts in her shop with a goal toward safe, non-toxic ingredients and materials that create a comfortable atmosphere for our introverted parts as well. Are you feeling stuck, overwhelmed, or just curious to know what makes you individually unique? Explore her website, Facebook, and Instagram to see if you might be a good fit, or drop into the gift shop to pick out a gift for yourself or a friend.